I thought it would be interesting for some people to see an ongoing documentation of our experience.
posted by Karen at 1:51 AM
Hello, we are referral pals! Come check out my blog and see my cutie. Congrats to you!
Congratulations on your referral. It is an amazing feeling. I look forward to following your yourney to your little ladybug.Aloha,Bailey, mommy to Lilianahttp://ladybug.komplexify.com
Congrats! What a precious little girl.
Ava is absolutely beautiful and perfect! Congratulations to you and your family.Hugs,Jonniwww.journeytosofia.com
Congratulations!
OMG, how adorable is she?!!!I'm still waiting for "the call"!!! I can't hardly sit still I'm so anxious!MelissaLID 10/31/05babyheaton.blogspot.com
Congratulations!!! She is DARLING!!
She is beautiful! best of travels. Congrats to you all- there is hope at the end of the wait! Christine LID 9/29/06
Congratulations!! Ava is absolutely beautiful and oh so sweet!
She's beautiful! Congratulations!
Congratulations! She is beautiful :)Is she from Fengcheng? That's where my daughter is from.
Congratulations on the referral of your beautiful little girl. Stephhttp://journey-to-lindsey.blogspot.com
Congratulations!! Ava is beautiful.Michele and Avamybabyava.blogspot.com
Congrats. Just beautiful. I hope you travel soon ....Get ready for the best trip of your life!Andrea
Hello! I am organizing an arts & crafts fundraiser for Love Without Boundaries to benefit Chinese orphans. Please check it out & spread the word! Thanks!http://www.freewebs.com/craftchina
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
15 Comments:
Hello, we are referral pals! Come check out my blog and see my cutie. Congrats to you!
Congratulations on your referral. It is an amazing feeling. I look forward to following your yourney to your little ladybug.
Aloha,
Bailey, mommy to Liliana
http://ladybug.komplexify.com
Congrats! What a precious little girl.
Ava is absolutely beautiful and perfect! Congratulations to you and your family.
Hugs,
Jonni
www.journeytosofia.com
Congratulations!
OMG, how adorable is she?!!!
I'm still waiting for "the call"!!! I can't hardly sit still I'm so anxious!
Melissa
LID 10/31/05
babyheaton.blogspot.com
Congratulations!!! She is DARLING!!
She is beautiful! best of travels. Congrats to you all- there is hope at the end of the wait! Christine LID 9/29/06
Congratulations!! Ava is absolutely beautiful and oh so sweet!
She's beautiful! Congratulations!
Congratulations! She is beautiful :)Is she from Fengcheng? That's where my daughter is from.
Congratulations on the referral of your beautiful little girl.
Steph
http://journey-to-lindsey.blogspot.com
Congratulations!! Ava is beautiful.
Michele and Ava
mybabyava.blogspot.com
Congrats. Just beautiful. I hope you travel soon ....
Get ready for the best trip of your life!
Andrea
Hello! I am organizing an arts & crafts fundraiser for Love Without Boundaries to benefit Chinese orphans. Please check it out & spread the word! Thanks!
http://www.freewebs.com/craftchina
Post a Comment
<< Home